You Are Reading

1

BlackBerry-Yugatech Contest

dnimitz Saturday, December 11, 2010 , ,
It's Christmas season and it's time for gift giving. That's why one of Philippine's best technology blog site yugatech.com is having a contest for everybody. It's entitled “How badly do you want the BlackBerry Curve 3G”. If you want to know more about the contest mechanics just click here.



I'm also joining this contest and hopeful to bag the prize. Please see my entry below. Haha! I'll really do everything to win a BlackBerry.

"I will pretend to be a kid so that Santa will give me a gift. Santa, I want a BlackBerry please."

1 comments:

App Developers said...

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 dnimitz