You Are Reading

0

GIMP - Free Photoshop Replacement

dnimitz Monday, December 6, 2010 , ,
GIMP or GNU Image Manipulation Program is a freely distributed software for photo retouching, image composition, and image authoring. It can be used as a simple paint program, an expert quality photo retouching program, an online batch processing system, a mass production image renderer, an image format converter, etc.

I've been using GIMP for a while now and so far it does not fail to amaze me with its great features. I can perform simple editing to complex ones which I usually do with Adobe Photoshop. I want to clarify that I'm
not an expert Photoshop user but I would say I'm on the above average level. So if you are looking for a free replacement for Photoshop then GIMP is the thing. But we all know that Adobe Photoshop is the real deal in the field of image manipulation. But since it's not free most users rely on using cracked Adobe Photoshop program. But because of the presence of GIMP we now don't need to rely on cracked ones. A free image manipulation software with exceptional features, that is GIMP.



Visit their website at www.gimp.org and download GIMP for free. The site also provides tutorials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 dnimitz