You Are Reading

1

Which Lenovo IdeaPad Laptop Are You?

dnimitz Friday, December 17, 2010 , , ,
Would it be fun to compare your self with a laptop? I guess the answer is yes, as long as it's a Lenovo laptop! I would say I'm like a Lenovo IdeaPad Y560. It's a combination of computing power, affordability, and durability. If I'm to gauge the price to performance ratio of Ideapad Y560 then it would be a perfect 10. Wait, since I'm comparing Y560 to myself then does that mean my price to performance ratio is also a perfect 10? Hmmm... Let me clear that, it means that I'm a balanced type of person in every aspect. :)


This is my official entry to the Lenovo-PTB Great Laptop Giveaway. If you want to join you can check it here.

1 comments:

Pinay Mommy Online said...

Just did something about it. Please check and share to your friends!! ^_^

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2011 dnimitz